Great Challenge | Ducati vs ZO6 vs Elise

TAREQ DESIGN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

A great challenge-race between Ducati , ZO6 , and Elise
The result of that challengably race was inevitable monster Chevrolet. This image taken by the run-up to the race.

1200 X 800

4550427228_828097cd24_o.jpg

Nikon D700

thank you

Wow would have loved to see that - how did it go? Pity you couldn;t take some steps to the right to get a little bit more of the back of the silver lotus in the shot.

Normally not a fan of selective colour, but if you muted the orange a bit and kept the Toyota banner b+w I think the shot would pull it off! Perhaps a little bit too much empty foregfround too?

Cool shot though, thanks for sharing.

Wow would have loved to see that - how did it go? Pity you couldn;t take some steps to the right to get a little bit more of the back of the silver lotus in the shot.

Normally not a fan of selective colour, but if you muted the orange a bit and kept the Toyota banner b+w I think the shot would pull it off! Perhaps a little bit too much empty foregfround too?

Cool shot though, thanks for sharing.

I would like to thank you for your comment

and the rest of the picture in black and white

I'm very happy you like it

Best Regards

id say ducati off the start followed by elise, then the vette would over power the elise and the ducati would be length ahead.

as for the photo, looks cool, but its crooked

I would had loved to see the race. However I don't like how the Toyota signs are colored in. It kinda takes away from the picture. Very Nice though!

Most reactions

Back