What's new

Great Composition Article

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Very good article indeed. Hope you don't mind my using it in C&Cs.

I didn't write it, so as far as I'm concerned you can do what you like with it. :lol:
 
Great article! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
I didn't write it, so as far as I'm concerned you can do what you like with it. :lol:

I've been on some forums where people didn't like you using their links without mentioning them by name :lol: so, now, I always ask.

:lol: People have such issues.

Yes, I hereby demand that you give me credit for using google to find that link to that article which I didn't write.

:lol:

:lmao:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
hehehe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom