What's new

Great Crested Grebe

Cool bird. #2 reminds me of my uncle Jerry.
 
Beautiful shots. Amazing...I would have never guessed that was a bird that could eat fish
 
Fantastic shots. I especially like the one where he's eating the fish. I wonder how it manages to swallow that big fish down that skinny neck.

no idea how it does it but it was amazing to watch

ever submitted work to National Geo?

no, don't really like the magazine and lets be honest, rejection letters hurt :lol:

These are great, Andy! Looks like the bird is floating on liquid silver.

cheers

Cool bird. #2 reminds me of my uncle Jerry.

I think I've met him:lol:

Beautiful shots. Amazing...I would have never guessed that was a bird that could eat fish

nor did I :lol:

mm...

very good serial shooting

many thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom