What's new

Great photo ruined by Vertical Line!!!

391615

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a good image, over 30 seconds, and I got it on the computer, and it showed a thick vertical black line down the centre of the image, I was not happy about it, or to even work out why this happened.

problem.jpg
 
It's not ruined....simple cone tooling in photoshop will make it look like it never existed.
 
What line
 

Attachments

  • $problem.webp
    $problem.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 118
You can hardly see the line, but you can always clone it out in Photoshop.
 
it almost looks like you could cut it and line it up sans the line
 
There's another TWO on the right...:er:

Jedo
 
I'd just clone it out and move on. Don't let it bother you unless it's showing up on other shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom