Great Tit

Sorry i don't but Every cam and lens is diff and no camera n Lens are bang on inc all the mega expensive L lenses, Whatever ever combo you have will be either front focusing or back, If it was a small margin of error say +- 3 the majority of people would not notice it but many will, My Siggy on my 7d2 was +14 @ 600mm where as my 6D IS +4.
It would not matter if you were shooting at f8-f11 all the time as the depth of focus is greater which is fine if you have glorious sunshine every day but in the UK that does not happen much so we tend to shoot wide open to keep our shutter speeds up for wildlife esp birds in flight.

Sorry i don't but Every cam and lens is diff and no camera n Lens are bang on inc all the mega expensive L lenses, Whatever ever combo you have will be either front focusing or back, If it was a small margin of error say +- 3 the majority of people would not notice it but many will, My Siggy on my 7d2 was +14 @ 600mm where as my 6D IS +4.
It would not matter if you were shooting at f8-f11 all the time as the depth of focus is greater which is fine if you have glorious sunshine every day but in the UK that does not happen much so we tend to shoot wide open to keep our shutter speeds up for wildlife esp birds in flight.

Yeah, it sounds like that could be useful. I recently borrowed a friend's camera for a gig and only found out afterwards, it was back focusing a bit.... it was also dark, so I'm hoping with a little downscaling it will be passable. Thankfully my D750 doesn't have that issue, but I think it's worth looking into anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back