What's new

Greece

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
cheshire uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Iv recently got back from Honeymooning in Greece and captured a few shots of the scenery. Im relativly new to photography and photoshop (1 yr and so far self taught) but im hoping to turn it into a career in the future :)

Enjoy and critiques welcome :)
Samx

1.
1104385777_b25470ea99.jpg


2.
1104394181_374be9d6cb.jpg


3.
1104405265_cd97274d2a.jpg


4.
1104415655_d71c0c6e72.jpg


5.
1104426215_76a7959caa.jpg


6.
1104532831_f773b36504.jpg


7.
1140636762_d32bf2e628.jpg


8.
1105925292_a206cf19a9.jpg


9.
1105050915_f87c52edbf.jpg


10.
1105041471_49d863661c.jpg
 
11.
1105005505_b20b46f829.jpg


12.
1106451610_a026a3d219.jpg


13.
1105137499_c7e12d71fe.jpg


14.
1106463594_a0a6521eeb.jpg


15.
1140671514_199c236cde.jpg


16.
1140811938_9632076081.jpg


17.
1140661116_14ac5836c2.jpg


18.
1105947608_c038f8413a.jpg


19.
1105966200_da83f8abfd.jpg


20.
1105935978_67becbbc2c.jpg

 
Very nice! Love the colors in some of your photos.
 
very nice, ,colors are awesome.
very peaceful over there
 
I second that! Very nice images.

Looks like to me you already have an eye to capture and create visual images.

Great work! :D
 
All beautiful, my favourite has to be 7.
what kind of lens did you use?
 
Thans for your kind coms guys - very encouraging for a beginner!!

I used my Tamron 70 - 300mm for these as the pictures were all based around Fiscardo, a fishing village and i didnt have enough time to get closer with my 5mm lense. After all, i was supposed to be honeymooning rather than looking for shots LOL
 
Wow! These are poster perfect pictures, specially nos. 1, 8, 10 and 19, the gumamela flower. Im sure you had a perfect time over there.
 
Congratz on the marriage!

Lovelly lovelly photos. I am no pro but I think the photos are really well done. The sepia ones dont work for me though, maybe just personal taste.

Hope u enjoyed Greece...
 
Congratz on the marriage!

Lovelly lovelly photos. I am no pro but I think the photos are really well done. The sepia ones dont work for me though, maybe just personal taste.

Hope u enjoyed Greece...

Thanks! It was brill!

Im not to sure about the sepia ones either but its good to experiment! :mrgreen:
 
Wow they are amazing !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom