Green abstract

Love this! It's a wonderful abstract, very nice work. :thumbyo:

Edited to add: Whoops - I didn't realize that this was posted in the C&C Gallery.

Pomo, I love this shot, but in this particular forum we ask the photographer to provide details. Please take a look at the rules, then come back and edit your post to include the required information.

There's a reason we set this forum up the way we did. It's supposed to be a deeper dive into the submitted work. I'd appreciate it if you would do the same for your other recent thread here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Love this! It's a wonderful abstract, very nice work. :thumbyo:

Edited to add: Whoops - I didn't realize that this was posted in the C&C Gallery.

Pomo, I love this shot, but in this particular forum we ask the photographer to provide details. Please take a look at the rules, then come back and edit your post to include the required information.

There's a reason we set this forum up the way we did. It's supposed to be a deeper dive into the submitted work. I'd appreciate it if you would do the same for your other recent thread here.

Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback Terri.
As for this image, I'm not quite sure which thread of the forum to put it in. It's not a landscape, it's not a portrait, it's not a street image. Maybe you can move the topic to the appropriate thread?

Most reactions

Back