Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #1 The Walls Are Alive by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr​ CC Always Welcome
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #2 I like it.. looks like a very lovely, peaceful place!
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #3 Beautiful.. Love the bright green on the upper right side.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 #4 Nice composure. The walls are a bit bleached out by the sun of course. An overcast day might have been best with more even exposure and saturation.
Nice composure. The walls are a bit bleached out by the sun of course. An overcast day might have been best with more even exposure and saturation.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 #5 cgipson1 said: I like it.. looks like a very lovely, peaceful place! Click to expand... Ditto. So peaceful I can almost hear the water rippling through the rocks. Very nice indeed.
cgipson1 said: I like it.. looks like a very lovely, peaceful place! Click to expand... Ditto. So peaceful I can almost hear the water rippling through the rocks. Very nice indeed.