Green Eyes, C & C please!

Seriously... Why am I not getting a single reply? Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I'm a little confused... I did post a pic on here, if you click it, it goes straight to picasa. Can you not see it? Do I need to post more than one? (Learning the photo world) thanks!

Picasa is GREAT but until recently, past year or so, they haven't had a good way to post links. Here's how you do it:

1. To the right of the picture there is a link that says "Link to photo" click on it and several text boxes and check boxes appear.
2. select the size of 800px
3. Check the box that says "image only no link"
4. now click on the text box that says embed image
5. copy the text out of there
6. click on the add image button when creating a post and paste the text into there.

Maybe we could post this somewhere as a how to for Picasa users?

it's beautiful,but is the thing oringinally green? great color match

Picasa is GREAT but until recently, past year or so, they haven't had a good way to post links. Here's how you do it:

1. To the right of the picture there is a link that says "Link to photo" click on it and several text boxes and check boxes appear.
2. select the size of 800px
3. Check the box that says "image only no link"
4. now click on the text box that says embed image
5. copy the text out of there
6. click on the add image button when creating a post and paste the text into there.

Maybe we could post this somewhere as a how to for Picasa users?

Very helpful information :thumbup:

Good shot :thumbup:

it's beautiful,but is the thing oringinally green? great color match

+1

Thanks for the information supraman, really helpful.

Lunaaa, I didn't change anything about the color. I actually am not sure how to yet. I just took the picture in the bushes outside my front door many times with many different settings (on many different flies!) and picked what I thought the best one was.

Ifi, thanks for the complement. I see that you wrote +1 in response to Lunaaa's question. Does that mean that you did something to my pic and that is what's in your post? Like you intensified the color +1, or is the pic in your post exactly the same as mine? Thanks!

Most reactions

Back