What's new

Green Eyes!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes. Well.
Now that Artemis has taught me how to do selective colouring in Photoshop, I find this technique really funny. A new toy :D.
Eventually I might even learn all your PS tricks, who knows.
For now I no longer feel AS silly about the programme as I still did BEFORE Arty gave me the private lesson ;).

So this is what I have come up with just now:

1_Fill-the-frame-portrait_18-06-05_.jpg


I took this photo some time ago for Amanda's Assignment of the Week in the Photo Themes, when the task was "Fill the frame"... and now I thought it might be fit for some "play" :).

Too bad I caught some of her hair. But I just could not work my way around them... I might have, but when it was 1200 times enlarged and I only saw pixels, I no longer knew what was cardigan and what was hair :confused:...

I'll add the other "Green Eyes" (I tend to call it "Clown Cat", though ;)) to this one, and you can see that I find this newly acquired knowledge of this specific technique quite funny and entertaining ;)

MiainSelCol.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Data! :shock:
Oh my ... I must never tell her! Never!
 
this does not really reminds me of Data.
It did made me put on Coldplay - Green eyes, though :)
Very nice work, and a good photo as well (had not seen this one before)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks &Denekamp :)
I have meanwhile added yet another photo to the series in the first post, yet not of my daughter.... :lol:
 
wow lafoto, my 'scraps' or 'leftovers' never end up looking this good :lol: looks like someones having fun!!
 
Hmm...very interesting tips :)
I'll do on mine too :D

your girl looks cool...and that Edger Allen Poe's "Cat" oh...sorry it was "black cat" ;)
 
Wow, cool! Beautiful eyes, both your daudhter's & the kitty's ;)!
 
oh gosh... I need to take some private lessons from Artemis too :D
 
wow Lafoto these are fantastic, the green eyes in both of them make the photo's stand out brilliantly :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom