What's new

Green Eyes!

that cat looks like mine! cept, he;s dead, got run over by a car, nice eyes on the girl too... i have greeeen eyes too
 
U look like u r having fun and I bet the pics look more interesting this way than the originals. U certainly did a good job there. It's a motivation for me learn all the tricks there is to learn.
 
I love the cat...you really are on a roll with the color selecting.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Thank you all! I am so happy with my new abilities ... one of the first things I ever really learned to do (well?) in Photoshop... :D.

Now I want to search all my photo archives for possible new "victims" to this technique, like the rose that I posted yesterday night in Landscapes... but if it is more than just eyes, it becomes a strain on the same ;)...
 
Hi corinna...nice shot of sabine...I think I would have stuck with just colouring her eyes tho...just my opinion. :) Grrr...I hate working around those stray hairs! :lol:
Nice contrast and good selective on the cat.
 
nice work, you might want to try just doing the colored part of the eye and not the whites, it often gives a better effect
 
Wow...great stuff Corinna. I like it. Nice work.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #25
Wally said:
nice work, you might want to try just doing the colored part of the eye and not the whites, it often gives a better effect

I DID colour only the coloured part of the eyes :shock: ..........!
 
nicely colored corinna! agree with jon.. only the eyes would have looked neater.. nice work :thumbsup: cool shot of your daughter
 
green eyes, how could anybody... deny you.. dada tata :D
beautiful pic, I'm not sure about the colored eyes but I like the pic. BTW did I tell you that your daughter looks like my buddy's girlfriend? she's german too, from Nürnberg but has blue eyes :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom