Green Eyes!

that cat looks like mine! cept, he;s dead, got run over by a car, nice eyes on the girl too... i have greeeen eyes too

U look like u r having fun and I bet the pics look more interesting this way than the originals. U certainly did a good job there. It's a motivation for me learn all the tricks there is to learn.

I love the cat...you really are on a roll with the color selecting.

Thank you all! I am so happy with my new abilities ... one of the first things I ever really learned to do (well?) in Photoshop... :D.

Now I want to search all my photo archives for possible new "victims" to this technique, like the rose that I posted yesterday night in Landscapes... but if it is more than just eyes, it becomes a strain on the same ;)...

Hi corinna...nice shot of sabine...I think I would have stuck with just colouring her eyes tho...just my opinion. :) Grrr...I hate working around those stray hairs! :lol:
Nice contrast and good selective on the cat.

nice work, you might want to try just doing the colored part of the eye and not the whites, it often gives a better effect

Wow...great stuff Corinna. I like it. Nice work.

Wally said:
nice work, you might want to try just doing the colored part of the eye and not the whites, it often gives a better effect

I DID colour only the coloured part of the eyes :shock: ..........!

nicely colored corinna! agree with jon.. only the eyes would have looked neater.. nice work :thumbsup: cool shot of your daughter

green eyes, how could anybody... deny you.. dada tata :D
beautiful pic, I'm not sure about the colored eyes but I like the pic. BTW did I tell you that your daughter looks like my buddy's girlfriend? she's german too, from Nürnberg but has blue eyes :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back