What's new

GREEN, park, people, dog... <-

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,322
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So again, I was in a park, trying my telelens. This is my fav style of photography.. i mean.. static photography :lmao: you just sit in one place and watch people and everything around and just shoot :lmao:

1. I know I failed here with all the photography rules but somehow i like it... it was taken for Corinna because it is GREEN
IMG_0015.jpg


2. this guy was begging his owner to throw a bottle to a pond...
IMG_0097.jpg


3. it's extremely hot here... the dog from above with the owner:
IMG_0044.jpg


4. hmmm dogs or girls? couldn't decide on a subject...
IMG_0111.jpg
 
Awww :hugs:, Mentos: a green photo just for me. Thank you - thank you - thank you :D.

I like the photo of dog and master, one fully bathing in the water, the other dipping in his feet at least to cool down a little in this summer's weather --- and that dog DOES look pleading in the second. Lovely! :D
 
i like three best. it has a nice, lazy summer feeling to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom