What's new

Green Sill and Blue Frame

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both shot in Dauphin, Manitoba this summer.

Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
I'm bumping this thread. I know these photos are neither world beaters nor crap, but they probably deserve some C&C :-P
 
I quite like the first one. The fact that it's cropped is irritating the crap out of me, but I think that works because it made me keep looking at it. The colors are subdued and interesting. Same for the textures. Really very nice.
 
The fact that it's cropped is irritating the crap out of me...
I aim to please :lol:

Thanks for the comments, guys; this thread can now die in peace.
 
btw, it may not have come across as such but my comments were actually positive. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom