Thanks, and I agree. I'll see what I can do about a different angle, I should be able to find it again.background is too distracting it would be interesting to see it from a diff angle. like take it from above and only include the tree and the green thing lol whatever that is. But nice colors![]()
Don't agree... In this case, the OOF backgound is adding a sense of 'location' or and idea of how the surroundings were, while not being too distracting. I'd maybe clone-out that white leaf/flower, but that's it.
I don't know, just my humble opinion
edit: I really like the picture, by the way haha
Alrighty, I'll try cloning it out... How do I do that?![]()
Alrighty, I'll try cloning it out... How do I do that?![]()
Alrighty, here's my first time ever cloning...
Ok, I'll admit it: I cheated. I just used the "spraycan" tool and recolored it, then blurred the area area around it more.![]()
And thanks!
