Greenspring

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1949.jpg

Other than not a huge focus point, I kinda like it. Thoughts? :)

background is too distracting it would be interesting to see it from a diff angle. like take it from above and only include the tree and the green thing lol whatever that is. But nice colors :)

background is too distracting it would be interesting to see it from a diff angle. like take it from above and only include the tree and the green thing lol whatever that is. But nice colors :)
Thanks, and I agree. I'll see what I can do about a different angle, I should be able to find it again. :)

Don't agree... In this case, the OOF backgound is adding a sense of 'location' or and idea of how the surroundings were, while not being too distracting. I'd maybe clone-out that white leaf/flower, but that's it.
I don't know, just my humble opinion :)

edit: I really like the picture, by the way haha

Don't agree... In this case, the OOF backgound is adding a sense of 'location' or and idea of how the surroundings were, while not being too distracting. I'd maybe clone-out that white leaf/flower, but that's it.
I don't know, just my humble opinion :)

edit: I really like the picture, by the way haha

Actually... im gonna take back what i said about the background. I took my hand and covered over it to see how the picture would look and your right.. it looks better with the background. Maybe if the photo was cropped so no that much of it was showing it would be a nice median. But i still would like to see it from a different angle.

Its a nice photo but I gotta agree that the white flower thing in the back ground keeps drawing my eye towards it. Id clone it out.

Alrighty, I'll try cloning it out... How do I do that? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, I'll try cloning it out... How do I do that? :lol:

Try Youtubeing it jajaja... You'll see lots of cool videos explain all the tools in photoshop and other editing softwares ;)
It's basically done by replacing the flower for other part of the image to cover it and magically making it disappear...

Alrighty, here's my first time ever cloning...
IMG_1949aaa.jpg

Much better :D

To me at least.

Ok, I'll admit it: I cheated. I just used the "spraycan" tool and recolored it, then blurred the area area around it more. :blush:

And thanks!

Ok, I'll admit it: I cheated. I just used the "spraycan" tool and recolored it, then blurred the area area around it more. :blush:

And thanks!

lol. we all start somewhere. The thing about using photoshop (or any other tool with cloning) is that it will match up. Since the back is blurred in this case, you can kinda get away with it. If you have photoshop, use the heal tool and play around with the settings, you'll get a hang for it quickly. With "content aware" it actually matches up pretty nicely for you...in most cases.

Did this in like 10 seconds. Not to show I'm good, but to show the tool is good. Later as you learn it you can get more specific with things...but for cases like this...easy quick fix and move on. ;-)

$IMG_1949-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back