Greetings fello photo pheasters

poxin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I found this forum through someone, i can't remember who. So i've been lurking for a week and I finally decided i'd go ahead and join. Hello!

I'm a digital photographer mainly. I've been shooting for about 3 years now. I've used a variaty of digital cameras. Canon by far being my favoret brand. I use a Canon powershot G1 mainly. It's getting to be a bit old but i've been through a lot with this old fella. I use it bare bones, with no extra lenses, filters, or attachments.

Given my life circumstances i lean more towards nature photography. It's what i love shooting most. I live mountain side in the Fraser valley, located in B.C. Canada. The nature here is absolutly endless giving me an infinite photo pheasting playground. I spend most of my time wandering around the mystical forests and rivers that boarder my home.

I'm currently in the process of going professional. Saving up for new digital SLR and such. I can't wait.

Well anyways, i better get to posting pictures and let them say the rest.

Cheers and hello to everyone. This place looks to have tons of talent.

Welcome and let's see some shots of your area, I'm already envious as soon as you mention trees and rivers!

gidday mate,
just saw your first post; we are going to love to see your photos here.
good on ya for not lurkin' anymore :)
cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back