Greetings from Alaska

Sarah Allyn Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there,

My name is Sarah and I live in Anchorage, Alaska.
I have had my commercial photography business license since last year and am looking for ways to expand clientele, gain experience and connect with other photographers, and keep on learning tricks and tools of the trade.
I look forward to interacting with The Photo Forum's online community and I hope I can meet up with some of you right here in Alaska!

Best,

Sarah

Welcome to TPF, Sarah. I looked at your Instagram page ( Sarah Allyn (@sarahallynphoto) • Instagram photos and videos ), which is one of the ways I think you ought to try to connect with potential customers in Alaska. you have some very nice photos of Alaska, and your skill level seems higher than I expected it might be. I want to wish you every success in all things.

Welcome to TPF, Sarah. I looked at your Instagram page ( Sarah Allyn (@sarahallynphoto) • Instagram photos and videos ), which is one of the ways I think you ought to try to connect with potential customers in Alaska. you have some very nice photos of Alaska, and your skill level seems higher than I expected it might be. I want to wish you every success in all things.

Well thank you, Derrel. I appreciate the advice and indeed I have connected with several clients and creatives that I otherwise wouldn't have through Instagram. Though I do not pay for ads on the platform I have found Instagram to be quite the asset for marketing thus far.
I hope to catch you around the forum, Cheers!

good show Sarah and welcome. i was up there for the Fairbanks flood, vin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back