Greetings from Italy!

dfabrici

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings!
A bit about myself: I'm Davide, a 23-years-old guy from Italy, and during the last few months I really fell in love with landscapes photography (I live near the Alps, you know... :D ). Actually I had been into photography for some time many years ago, but I was way too young and immature to fully grasp what there is behind the world of photos and cameras.
Anyway... I'm here to learn, to start taking pictures and to immerse myself in this (for me) vastly unknown world (except for the physics behind as I'm an Engineering student...)
As I'm very much into repairs/restorations of almost everything mechanical or electronic, I decided to take my uncle's old Nikon D100 that was used for work and failed some years ago due to the shutter jamming (Nikon declared it as unfixable). It's an ooooold camera but I've seen many beautiful shots taken with it, even nowadays! If you like (I noticed that only a few people get "into" their devices, even if declared dead as mine) I may open a thread about the "repair" I'm going to get into, even though I have absolutely no guarantee of the camera working again.

P.S: please be patient if my English isn't great! I'll take my time here as a way to improve linguistically too!

Davide

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF, Davide! We're happy to have you with us. I hope you check out the Photo Galleries here, and look for Landscapes - it sounds like the perfect place for you to post some of your landscape photos!

Keep posting, and enjoy the forum! Don't be afraid to ask questions. Have fun!

Most reactions

Back