What's new

Greetings from SoCal

AirTechJr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
So Cal
Hello!
I’ve enjoyed playing with photography for over 60 years. Every once in a while, I get excited and I buy some new camera gear, and eventually get disappointed in my results. So that’s what it brings me here. I always learn a lot from forums and I’m sure that goes for the Photographers Forum as well. Happy Shooting!
(I’m not really sure we can even say that anymore)
 
Hello!
I’ve enjoyed playing with photography for over 60 years. Every once in a while, I get excited and I buy some new camera gear, and eventually get disappointed in my results. So that’s what it brings me here. I always learn a lot from forums and I’m sure that goes for the Photographers Forum as well. Happy Shooting!
(I’m not really sure we can even say that anymore)
Welcome to the Forum!
 
I detest California. Born there and drove highway trucks there 30 yrs, Don't go back much any more. But have to say there is some absolutely beautiful! country down there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom