Greetings from sunny San Diego!

Askance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone!

My name is Amanda :) I am the wife of a US Navy sailor. I am originally from the East Coast in Maryland, but I am now in sunny San Diego, CA. Since meeting my sailor I have moved lots and lived in about 7 different states all across the US. I am into a lot of different activities and love to stay active, but my favorite thing is photography. I have picked up a lot of information from fellow Navy wives who make photography their "business". I am more of an amateur and would prefer my camera to be glued to me for my own personal enjoyment rather than for money. My main shooting subjects are animals, but I do enjoy taking landscapes as well. I guess you could say all aspects of nature are my main subjects. One day, I would love to upgrade my equipment, but I feel lucky enough to have a Canon T3i.
I mainly joined to check out other people's work. I also wanted to share mine with those who would enjoy it as much as I do. I hope to cultivate some friendships and spread some of my work around. I look forward to meeting and chatting with some of you and getting some different perspectives and outlooks from some of the seasoned photogs.

See you all in the other forums!

Welcome aboard Amanda and thank your sailor for his service!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back