Greetings from Vancouver

spyrogyro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

It's so great to see such an international community here! I'm hoping to see photos from all over the world.

I've been into photography for a while now... I just finished taking a part-time photography course last month, and I realized how important discussion and critique is in honing one's skills. I'll be sure to post on here regularly to share my opinion/knowledge and to hear all of yours as well!

I'm a Canon user... however I don't own very new cameras (I can't dish out too much $$$ for my gear yet, since I'm still a student!). My main camera is a Canon EOS 100 Elan, and my backup is an old Canon T70. I'm hoping to upgrade to an Elan 7 and a 10D in the future. =)

Welcome,

Vancouver & area is absolutely beautiful...great for a budding photographer. I look forward to your pics.

It's the person behind the lens that makes the image - and you do live in a lovely area, so don't worry about bigger & better equipment. You'll do great!

Welcome, start posting and have fun! :D

Welcome to the forum :)

Ahh... Vancouver! Great city! Sorry about the Canucks, they deserve better!

Welcome, nevertheless. Enjoy!

Mitica100 said:
Ahh... Vancouver! Great city! Sorry about the Canucks, they deserve better!

Welcome, nevertheless. Enjoy!
I was going to mention something about that game last night. What a crazy finish. Of course, I couldn't be happier since we don't have to meet the red wings yet :D

Hey, another Vancouverite, and a Canon user to boot!!! Welcome! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back