Grey days...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All in all nature does not offer us too many colours these days ... with the snow gone in the thaw we had on New Year's Day, it was nice to see at least some frost in the fog...

124335312.jpg

124335315.jpg

124335316.jpg

124335314.jpg

(Some might recognise this from a photo that I posted yesterday or the day before?)
(http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38247)

Thumbs up for #1.. great shot.. nice shots!

Excellent captures. The first shot is my fave.
I know what ya mean with the grey days. Still grey here and now it is raining. I dont think there has been any "real" sun since Dec 23, if I can remember right.

ya'll should have 70 degree weather in january...( not braggin... i actually hate it....sun could go away, i wouldnt mind... love grey dark days... instead of the blinding rays of an unforgiving sun..!!) but, i digress...

these are so good lafoto.. i love foggy pics, and the trees looking so stark.. how cool is that??? i have to defrost the car in the morning, turn the air on in the afternoon.... can we be any screwier?????

I love the first, the muted colors are very calming. Great captures!

Well, thanks all :D
Isn't my new windscreen miraculously clean and all? (I had it in the car for minutes only by the time I took the first photo). That first photo was taken right THROUGH it! (But I had stopped! I was NOT DRIVING!) ;)

all are very nice Corinna, but the first is spectacular!!!!

Most reactions

Back