TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
At our local Nature Reserve.

270113_0945.jpg

270113_0947 A.jpg

Nicely done. I like the DOF in the first and the slight blur of the background in the second.

Beautiful shots!

The second is probably one of the best Heron shots I have ever seen John. Everything is about spot on. Exposure, dof, pov and composition. Even the slight motion blur at the wing tips. Wonderful shot.

Last edited:
Thanks Mitch, thanks kapaah, thanks Space Face. I would like to have you believe that I spent hours in a hide to capture these but truthfully, I was sat outside of the Reserve cafeteria drinking a coffee at the time.

Thanks Mitch, thanks kapaah, thanks Space Face. I would like to have you believe that I spent hours in a hide to capture these but truthfully, I was sat outside of the Reserve cafeteria drinking a coffee at the time.
You HAVE to come up with a better story :lol: How about camouflaged, chest high in the water while it was snowing?

Right place, right time you still had to make the shot and boy did you. Lovely stuff.

Most reactions

Back