Griffis Sculpture Park

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I went to Griffis Sculpture park yesterday with my girlfriend and another friend of ours and snapped a handful of pics. I'm not big into art or abstract kind of sculptures, so I stuck with what I'm used too...

In The Spotlight
inthespotlight.jpg

I Stand Alone
istandalone.jpg

One Path
onepath.jpg

Comments welcome here or on my deviant art pages (see sig for link) like normal...
-Dan

NMLeakway

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the lighting on the first shot. Shows how an awesome a photograph can come from such a simple subject. They're all great. good work!

neeyo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Different note - I'm not a fan of the "every single photo needs a title" mentality. Not every single shot needs a single phrase summary attached to it - the photo says enough to be clearly heard.

Middlemarch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.foothills.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Different note - I'm not a fan of the "every single photo needs a title" mentality. Not every single shot needs a single phrase summary attached to it - the photo says enough to be clearly heard.

I love the pics, but agree w/neeyo. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. The titles are distracting and take away from the photos themselves, I think.

dream rider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I REALLY like the second shot, all three are great, but the second just seems to stick out, nicely done

Jeff

OP
Nytmair

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
neeyo said:

good point, i'll keep that in mind.

thanks for the comments everyone! and i'm surprised it seems like so many people like #2 the best, since i like it the least out of these. oh well! thanks :)

Most reactions