What's new

Griffith Obervatory

kyoungxlee

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a few from Griffith Observatory
2730461031_352ba3aa48.jpg


2731282600_7c20ed0401.jpg


2730435189_13aba36105.jpg
 
I think #3 looks really cool. Good work.
 
Really nice pics. Could I suggest that "NIGHT" shhots are NEVER shot at Night. But just as the sun goes down. Once you start having difficulty with the light , there is a 20 minute "window" where the sky looks dark, but records as a wonderful dark blue..
 
bump
 
Really nice pics. Could I suggest that "NIGHT" shhots are NEVER shot at Night. But just as the sun goes down. Once you start having difficulty with the light , there is a 20 minute "window" where the sky looks dark, but records as a wonderful dark blue..

the blue effect is *slick*, but sometimes you do want the black...

hmmm... that almost sounds like I'm joining the night watch...
 
strange to have an observatory in such close proximity to a city. as the picture shows, the light pollution is substantial.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom