Grindin' Growth

BluRevo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I would like some feedback on this photograph I took earlier today.
Taken with my E-420.
2856902002_b1ffca5f48_o.jpg

Thanks

Heya BluRevo. Welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Like Chris is saying before me: exposure looks good, but what is it? Why that large, black triangle at the top? Where is it lying, what is lying there in amongst the leaves, and what's the stick?

It is too clear for "abstract" and too ... sort of "abstract" for "natural". Kind of confusing.

I understand your points. It is supposed to be abstract, and I guess we have a different view on the definition of what an abstract photograph looks like.

I tried to capture the mood i was in that particular day, and the result came out like this :)

I think the issue here is that good abstract photography, though the subjects may be unrecognizable, means something or is aesthetically pleasing to the viewer as well as the photographer. The feedback that you're getting here seems to be that, while this is a this is a technically well-captured photograph, it is not eliciting much of a response from your audience. To be fair, this is an extremely difficult thing to do, and there's nothing wrong with photography that is "just for you."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back