gritty

Josiah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, man I've been so busy I haven't been able to most any pictures since i first joined early feb:( I shot these downtown edmonton, I just wanted to get some of the grit of the city. It snowed recently, but in the spring i'm hoping to go out again and get more stuff:) and for right now, I'm going to go shoot some snow shots! hope you enjoy these:mrgreen:
graffiti.jpg

rubble.jpg

parkade.jpg

Cheers!

I love the composition on pic 1. It looks almost like an album cover artwork. No 2 didn't do anything for me personally, and 3's a nice shot, but I'd be tempted to play in Photoshop myself, coverting to black and white and increasing the contrast (but that's just how I correct all manner of sins of my own!)

Thanks for sharing them

gfoz said:
I love the composition on pic 1. It looks almost like an album cover artwork. No 2 didn't do anything for me personally, and 3's a nice shot, but I'd be tempted to play in Photoshop myself, coverting to black and white and increasing the contrast (but that's just how I correct all manner of sins of my own!)

Thanks for sharing them

Ditto.

I'll third those opinions ^. i like the perspective in the third one. Where downtown were these taken? The parking garage looks familiar, but then again all parking garages look pretty similar...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back