Gross! Baby Bellies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow sorry this thread went awol, adam.

i prefer the B&W one.
you ever get around to cropping? i'd be curious to see how it looks.

I really like it, the only thing i would change is the mole, which annoys the hell out of me, but if that's what the client wants, then so be it.

Thank you very much, I agree that the stretch markings are hideous.

You are disgusting. I don't have much else to say, but it would be like calling someone in a wheel chair gross. You really need to grow up or change subjects.

Wow....have to pop and in say that those who think that this belly is "gross".....she's growing a baby in there. The human body is never more amazing than when it's carrying a child. Grow up.

I agree. The change of our bodies is inevitable, and even though my baby belly has been gone for three years and the DEEP PURPLE "road map" like stretch marks have faded, it still stings to be thought of as "gross", especially for wanting to have the process documented by a trusted (?) family member, no less.

Being pregnant may not be glamorous, but it's far from gross.

You're an idiot, why don't you read through the whole post before saying the same **** over again. My opinion is my opinion. No one on this site even knows my real name or the name under which I sell my photography. If I want to call something gross on whatever forum I want, I can. In short; **** off

Very professional. :thumbup:

The only thing I wish to convey is that you have plonked this image into the Professional Gallery. A bit of decorum in your responses Adam. I think the other responders have been so. Whether you agree or disagree is irrelavent, but pissing about the responses is quite deafening and in bad form.

Wow, if pregnant women are hideous and gross, maybe you should switch to shooting super models instead of real women, you'll probably be happier.

I'm a beginner and theres maybe like 5 good photgraphers on this forum, so I think this type of advice is unnecessary. Was looking for crit on the photo not my additude, which you guys can clearly tell I don't mind too much about.

The only one flaming was you :)
Everyone else was quite nice and professional.

The only cussing and name calling was from you...

The fact that you came back to the thread for no other reason but to argue is a point in itself, enough for me.

Wow, if pregnant women are hideous and gross, maybe you should switch to shooting super models instead of real women, you'll probably be happier.

Thanks for the advice!
Mine for you would be to try processing a picture without killing it with high pass :), since we're handing out personal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back