What's new

Group Purchase of Skywatcher Allview pano head

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobSherratt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In case other photographers in the EU are interested, I am organizing a group buy of the new Celestron Skywatcher AllView motorized pano head, for delivery to any EU address. The price will be less than 400 Euros if 10-off are ordered at the same time. The details are on the Kolor Forums, here:


Portrait+Mode.jpg


If you are in the USA, you can already order this from numerous suppliers at $399. I am only organizing the group buy for people in Europe.

I have no affiliation with Celestron, this is not an official announcement, I am just another enterprising photographer living in Greece, who wants to buy this equipment myself. I am very patient and am used to waiting for several months for things in Greece
smile.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you say this is Spam, and how is this post unhelpful or unwanted by other forum members?
 
Buy/Sell forum rules only allow for personal sales/purchases.

1) This section is only for the use of personal sales by non-commercial entities of photographic items.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom