What's new

Group shots - My 3 Sugar Gliders

Whats a hedgehog ?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
 
Whats a hedgehog ?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

This

5326150384_fb77ec5491_z.jpg
 
I love sugar gliders! They aren't legal in my state, or I'd have one. <3 These guys are so adorable!

Yes, it is illegal to own pet like this (Sugar Glider or Hedgehog) in few of states in US such as CA.

I believe it is illegal to breed such animals without license in our state. And we need to fill out papers for the breeder to send to the USDA or something like that.
 
Wow! Thank you so much for posting this it will help me out a lot when i get my dslr in the next few weeks :D I can never take good pictures of my two gliders, they're fast little buggers! Now im all giddy to show off Momo and Much to you guys haha
 
Too cute!

I saw one of these at the flea market a few weeks ago. It was crawling all over the shoulders and into the hair of a woman. Scared the crap out of me at first!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom