What's new

Gruß Euch...Hello from Germany.

fotobandini

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Oberursel Germany
Hello Everyone.

I recently bought my OWN camera and was scouring the web in search of knowledge and stumbled upon this place. I have been lurking here for the past two weeks and have been completely amazed by the photos I have seen on here. Breathtaking stuff. Im originally from a suburb outside of Seattle and have been living in Germany for...hmmm...wow, about six years now. Anyways, l have been having so much fun shooting in the past couple weeks, there is so much to learn! Like I said, I'm here to learn, and perhaps, some day in the future, I will be able to contribute positively as well. Here are some random shots I have taken in the last couple weeks. Hope you enjoy.

1.

DSC_0049.jpg



2.

DSC_0066.jpg



3.

DSC_0079.jpg



4. Just wish I would have lined this one up better...I think the trees on the side are kinda distracting...

DSC_0189.jpg


5.

DSC_0114.jpg



6.

DSC_0061.jpg
 
hello and welcome
 
Some nice shots you got here! Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to forum :D

and Gruß Euch:er: :confused: to you, I think :mrgreen:

You have some nice pictures, good colors.:thumbup:
 
Grüß dich!
Since you so nicely "peppered" your introduction with the first couple of photos, I decided to move your introduction thread from "Introductions" to the General Gallery, for that is the place where most go to look at photos, and yours here are very worth the while it takes to look at them! But very! I mean: for someone who has only just now got HIS OWN (ok, but you nicked other people's cameras before?) camera, they are really good. I mean: to be STARTING out with perfect pannings, long exposures on running creeks and all that does know what he is doing, I say. Cool. Post more (of Oberursel and surroundings :D).
 
Very nice introduction with a good variety of shots.
 
Herzlich willkommen! Deine Bilder gefallen mir sehr gut. Die sehen super aus!

Why am I talking German? Ah yeah, completely enchanted by your pictures. I love them. Indeed the colors are great. That's the way to introduce yourself.


pascal
 
LaFoto said:
(ok, but you nicked other people's cameras before?).

ummm, yea :mrgreen: . No, I pretty much always bought <gasp> disposables. Then I bought a really crummy point and shoot digital. I was pretty bummed with the quality of it. I was fairly certain it would be something I would enjoy so I did some research and went out and bought a Nikon D70s. I had no idea I would have so much fun! I think I’ve fallen in love:hugs: . As far as techniques go, I read the manual (Although I’m not sure I understood most of it. My German isn’t that good.) And I just…for lack of a better word, “messed” around with it. I look forward to more “messing” in the future!

Puscas said:
Herzlich willkommen! Deine Bilder gefallen mir sehr gut. Die sehen super aus!

:D Vielen Dank für dein Kommentar.

Puscas said:
Why am I talking German?

Übung macht den Meister!:lmao: Bist du lange in der USA unterwegs??

I think you may have spontaneously started speaking German due to osmosis…I know there has to be a HUGE population of Germans in Brooklyn! :hertz:


$naps! said:
# 5 is my favorite, then I'd have to say #1.. love mountain biking

Thanks $naps…Nothing quite like it is there!?



Thanks for the welcome and the nice comments everyone.
 
fotobandini said:
I think you may have spontaneously started speaking German due to osmosis&#8230;I know there has to be a HUGE population of Germans in Brooklyn! :hertz:
That may be true, but I'm not one of them... ;), and you had me Googling 'osmosis'. :blushing:

No, I really like your pictures. I'm jealous that you just 'messed' around and came up with these results.




pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom