MatchlessArts
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 413
- Reaction score
- 83
Hey everyone,
I am learning more and more about Vector images and incorporating my photography into logo/creative designs.
I took one of the images of my buddy in the before photo and transformed it into a vector image. After that I just designed the GTA inspired photo.
How do you all like it? And do you think this type of style is something that is growing in the photography world?
GTA Inspired
Before picture
I am learning more and more about Vector images and incorporating my photography into logo/creative designs.
I took one of the images of my buddy in the before photo and transformed it into a vector image. After that I just designed the GTA inspired photo.
How do you all like it? And do you think this type of style is something that is growing in the photography world?
GTA Inspired
Before picture