GTA IV

Hmmm.... in what way do you mean good?

If you mean the story is good, the missions get better and the graphics are always stunning then yes.... if you mean 'can i fly a plane into a traffic jam' then no.

Tbh i still haven't got anywhere near the end cuz iv been so busy, but it is a great game upto where i am.

It was a bit of a dissapointment when i found out there were no planes tho =/

I've only just started playing it. I'm using the 360 version and can't stand the pad so that's probably half my problem. I'm starting to get into it now.

I'm waiting for the PC version myself...cheaper, better controls, and free DLC ;-)
DLC? What is that?

I too game on the PC. Though, I don't really game much, I sim race and there are no racing sims for game consoles. There are racing games, sure, but no racing sims. Thus, I don't pay $600 for a console for what little gaming I do, so I wait for the PC version if at all.

Just when GTA IV came out, I finally bought GTA:SA.

Last console I had was a Sega Genesis, LOL.

i just completed GTA IV at the weekend. The last level/mission was a killer. I gave up on it for a month because i just couldn't do it. Just about scraped through in the end.

even though i've finishedd it there is still plenty of gaming left with side missions etc.

a Bizarre thing happened on it the other day when i was playing. I walked past a random doorway which triggered a cut scene of a Ricky Gervais stand up gig. wasn't expecting that!

I don't like the story mode. I just like getting girlfriends and trying to get lucky, and destroying things..I sometimes try to beat it, so I can unlock more of the city, but then I just steal a firetruck or something, and I completely loose intrest in everything else. I like to pick fights too, that's always fun

I don't like the story mode. I just like getting girlfriends and trying to get lucky, and destroying things..I sometimes try to beat it, so I can unlock more of the city, but then I just steal a firetruck or something, and I completely loose intrest in everything else. I like to pick fights too, that's always fun

But what do you think of GTA IV? ;)

I haven't played it in probably 2-3 months and I'm not missing it. To me, it is very repetitive. I'm forgot what mission I'm on, 30 something, and it's the smae thing over and over. I'll probably finish it this fall/winter.

Most reactions

Back