Goodness me no, not in our area anyway! The time on the clock in the church tower was the reason I came up with this title.
The postman is hurrying with his packages and leaning into the scene as he struggles with their dead weight; the clock is fast approaching the standard time for next day deliveries and leaning into the scene from the other side - as if to see if he'll make the deadline....
I wanted to get a shot of the old town with the sign (Altstadt = old town), noticed this scene unfolding and liked the idea
Idea is fine, picture not bad at all.
Just I recalled my time in Germany, when the letters were delivered twice a day and the package was delivered in 24 hours or less to the farthest point of the federation. It was reported to me by friends, that after reunification this ended.