What's new

Guess Again

and that is why macro is so strange and interseting - ;)

and I got something right!! :)
Now all I need do is get those lottery numbers right!
 
I'm sticking with my wool condom choice.
 
This one was actually decent IMO...I mean it took a while but it was possible. Don't want it to be impossible....it's gonna make me head hurt :lol:
 
My last one was not impossible either but is did take a wile longer to get. :D
 
lol...seems to be....My gf's been gone for about 2 weeks now...:lol:

i'll be better when she comes back
Just a case of MCBU. And I wont elaborate in here. You might google it.
And I thought it was a tshirt the thread patterns are almost the same.
 
Just a case of MCBU. And I wont elaborate in here. You might google it.
And I thought it was a tshirt the thread patterns are almost the same.

googled it...no luck.

MCBU?

I got nothing.
 
Major C*m Back Up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom