Guess How This Happened?

chente922

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a HDR composition of 3 expositions. Done in photomatix and a little twitching in PS. Guess how I got the shot... C&C are welcome too

3054054277_f0b5cbeea9_b.jpg

haha. Not exactly to my liking, but pretty cool.

I suspect there is a bit of a story behind this since the cop is basically sitting right there and presumably you had a talk with him shortly after the shutter closed. :)

kinda close... definetely not the shot that I was looking for but... cheap shot let's say

nice pic
#1 he got you for loitering
or your the cop

I subscribe to the "You're the cop yourself" theory, since I cannot make out any person inside the car... all in all I feel there are just too many lens flares fighting each other in this composite...

no i'm not the cop... hahaha good one, never though of that option

and I kinda had a chat with the cop but not was asking for the picture, as I said, this one came out totally different from what I expected... I'll post the story later today since I'm kinda of in a hurry right now

I think the effect is interesting as is the color. The flair doesn't bother me so much- in fact, it looks more "street" to me because of this. I think it would have been better to get a wider gamut of exposures though. Getting 10 exposures would have allowed a greater amount of detail in the police lights and some of the car lights.

sorry guys since I haven't being able to post the story yet since I've being busy with a presentation I got tomorrow at the architecture school

I think the effect is interesting as is the color. The flair doesn't bother me so much- in fact, it looks more "street" to me because of this. I think it would have been better to get a wider gamut of exposures though. Getting 10 exposures would have allowed a greater amount of detail in the police lights and some of the car lights.

It would been amazing to take 10 exposures of the pictures but believe me, no time for that in this case, though that gave me an idea, thanks

I think you were on the side of the road with your tripod and the cop pulled up to tell you to move on,, basically, neat shot though

I'm always afraid to photograph with a police officer nearby. I guess I figure I look like I'm doing something wrong.

I look forward to hearing your story when you have time.

Ack i dunno, not a bad shot, just wish the lights weren't blown out so much.

My guess is a drive by. I do like the pic though.

I think you were on the side of the road with your tripod and the cop pulled up to tell you to move on,, basically, neat shot though

and that is correct... I was on the side of the road taking 5 long exposure shots for a night HDR while the cop pulled over to check if everything was fine. Though I didn't had any problem, there was a quite long conversation explaning to the officer what I was doing. It surprises me why the car seems empty and I didn't appear on it. I reshoot again and this was what I kinda was looking for...

3054061235_38281ea8ec_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back