Guess The Expression

The Phototron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2097524976_d9242353e4_o.jpg

I just realize that the eyes might not be white enough, but please don't let that be your main critique. ;)

The red dot on the side of her face pulls the attention more than anything else. A little skin retouch might help nicely

The red dot on the side of her face pulls the attention more than anything else. A little skin retouch might help nicely
I guess since it's my own work, I tend to ignore the little mole and zips here and there, unintentionally of course. Thanks for pointing out. I'll fix it later.

her face is blown out on the right check, have you tried adjusting this?
It's intentional, and there is still some detail. Maybe I should try to make it a bit more subtle if it's too distracting.

the glasses are reflecting purple light over (her right our left) eye.
Yeah it's a technical issue, do you know how to solve it? I have no clue, all I do know is that broad lighting will get rid of reflections in the eye glass, but I don't know to fix it when doing a frontal shot.

I just wish it was at a better angle...maybe a more centered one, so we see the face "eye-to-eye". Try looking at the work of Andres Serrano for inspiration.

I just wish it was at a better angle...maybe a more centered one, so we see the face "eye-to-eye". Try looking at the work of Andres Serrano for inspiration.
Yeah, it should be, although I don't see how Andres Serrano's work will inspire portraits, you mean the guy with Piss Christ right? I haven't any other work by him, maybe you could post some links?

Most reactions

Back