Guess this Photo (Part II)

FavillePhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.favillephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. There seemed to be alot of views and responses to my game yesterday and alot of people participating. That indicated to me that there was alot of interest in the game. So, I figured I'd do a part II. :lol: If you guys think this is stupid, or a waste of a post, just tell me and I'll stop. I don't want to upset anyone here in the forum. Just trying to add a little fun and excitement to your day!

Anyway, today's a little different than yesterday's game. I took our most popular photograph and cut it up into 12 pieces. The 12 pieces are a grid, 4 wide, by 3 high. I am going to start by posting 2 pieces, in no particular order. And, every few guesses or so, I'll post another piece of the puzzle, again, in no particular order. Your job is to look at the pieces and see if you can recognize the location.

The photograph is of a very famous location in Europe.

r1.jpg
r9.jpg

Ok, let's think... there's snow so that excludes... Portugal maybe? Wonder if they ever get snow. The red slate should help though.

You told me where to look.....hahahahahahah

Yeah, I did say it was our most popular photograph. Obviously that would be on the website. I'm stupid. Hahaha. You win this time hopdaddy... But, next time, I wont make it so easy.

Nice web site BTW

Nice web site BTW

Thanks. I had a previous post on here last week asking for people to critique the site. I had alot of helpful responses, so that helped improve the site to where it is. I still have some editing to do, but I'm happy with the progress.

Lol, we were also able to see all the different parts by just changing the http://www.favillephoto.com/GuessThisPhoto/r9.jpg part ;)

I figured I'd just do it the easy way, but apparently you guys are too smart for that. So, next time I'll have to choose very random obscure names for my images. And I will not use anything associated with the website.

Bunch of cheaters up in here. :lol:

Stay tuned for a revised and un-hackable part III on monday guys!

Most reactions

Back