What's new

Guess what! Another pano!

Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
22
Location
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been a pano fiend lately. Here's my latest artwork; shot on Thursday night and stitched today. It's of the Massachusetts State House in Boston.

I took it in 8 images, used Autopano Pro to generate control points, and used Hugin and Enblend to put it all together. Stitched into a Rectilinear projection. Cropped and tweaked in Photoshop.

Click the photo for a larger version.




Hope you enjoy :D
 
Oooooh! That's perdy! The only crit I have is the bit of a halo it has around the top of the dome.....that's kinda funky....I really like the pic, though! I like that you shot it when the sun wasn't TOTALLY down, so it's brighter at one side. I think it makes it a lot more interesting.
 
i love panoramas.... and this photo, is no exception!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom