What's new

If it weren't for my Panoramas...

Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
22
Location
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wouldn't have inspired Corry and Joe to take theirs </brag> :-P

Here's one I took a couple days ago (Tuesday, I think). I took it in 53 images, using my 30D and Tamron 17-35mm lens. and stitched using hugin with autopano-sift and enblend. The panorama is a mercator projection, 360deg wide by 116deg tall. Click it to see the large version (2776x781px)





And here's another shot I took the same night. It's a mini-pano that I took in two shots, and stitched it into a rectilinear projection (which is why all the lines are straight). Tweaked and converted to duotone in Photoshop.

church-duotone-web.jpg
 
Beautiful second one there... that's just gorgeous. Nice work
 
great shots
#2 is my fav
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom