limr35 4 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 20,814 Reaction score 13,166 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #16 :waiting:
CAP FPS GRU Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 364 Reaction score 101 Location Islamorada ,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 The Correct Answer is a " Armature from a electric motor " Found it in the woods a mile in the middle of no where, I had cool colors and corrosion that looked neat. sk66 said: It's the armature from an electric motor (or alternator/generator depending on what it's off of)... Click to expand... I will pay up now.
The Correct Answer is a " Armature from a electric motor " Found it in the woods a mile in the middle of no where, I had cool colors and corrosion that looked neat. sk66 said: It's the armature from an electric motor (or alternator/generator depending on what it's off of)... Click to expand... I will pay up now.
CAP FPS GRU Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 364 Reaction score 101 Location Islamorada ,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 There i paid up for 1 year member ship !
bcburr TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 27, 2014 #19 , Last edited: Jul 27, 2014