What's new

Guess what this is and get a cookie!

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was testing out my lens that came in the mail and took this shot and thought it looked cool..

Guess what it is and receive an E-cookie:lol:


yowhatsthis.jpg
 
It's a digital photograph on the internet! I WIN!!!!!!!

I want a white macadamian nut please thank you.

Seriously, it's a fence post.
 
not a fence post.
 
Whichever kind of rusty pole it may be, one with lichen on it even (I'm not into cookies, so I don't really care to get it right), it is nice colours! The pealing paint on the right is interesting to look at. The angled light is nice. As are the greens on the pole as well as in the nicely blurred background.
 
Hmm, would say it is a flag pole...hmmm, or maybe just a random pole with no further purpose than stand model for a very nice capture of colors...
 
it's definitly a rusted steel pole ....but could you give more details? steels can be anything....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom