What's new

Guess who's coming to dinner?

O'Rork

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
248
Reaction score
31
Location
GMT -6
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yummy!

2500767740_11a6ae9c67_o.jpg


2500767652_a682b5d585_o.jpg
 
Where's the black man?
 
What are those called like mushrooms but specifically?
 
Morell or Morel. Don't remember the correct spelling. But very good :-)
 
They are Morel mushrooms. They come out when the lilac blooms and when the temperature reaches 80°F, they're done. They are very good breaded and fried in butter. I got those yesterday morning and the temperature hit 83 in the afternoon. I wonder if a dog could be trained to find them?.....LOL
 
They are Morel mushrooms. They come out when the lilac blooms and when the temperature reaches 80°F, they're done. They are very good breaded and fried in butter. I got those yesterday morning and the temperature hit 83 in the afternoon. I wonder if a dog could be trained to find them?.....LOL

Pigs can.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom