What's new

Guinea Pigs

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
258
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
FluffyLook.jpg


FluffyFrontal.jpg


FluffySide.jpg


Please let me know what you think good or bad. I've only been taking photos for 2 weeks so any information to improve my shots is very much appreciated!! :hug:: thanks for looking :mrgreen:
 
You've got really nice lighting in these! Crisp details and interesting composition. Great job!
 
i have not seen dogs groomed as well as this guinea pig.....beautiful animal...

cant believe how long the hair is...and silky looking.... really sharp, like alison said...

good job!
 
These are technically good photos!

I think they belong in the portraite forum :-P
 
AlisonPower said:
You've got really nice lighting in these! Crisp details and interesting composition. Great job!

What she said :)
 
lol, nice grooming. cool shots
 
aprilraven said:
i have not seen dogs groomed as well as this guinea pig.....
cant believe how long the hair is...and silky looking....

I was thinking the same thing... I wish i could get my hair to look like that! :mrgreen:

Nice photos - I agree with Allison also!
 
Beautiful animal, and I like the shiny, silky aspect not only of its hair but also of the soft, bright background! I must agree with woodsac: it is a wonderful pet-portrait! :D
 
you lie. that looks like a small show dog!

i love the hair.

hahah i want one now lol with long hair too.
 
Thank you so very much for your views :) and I think your right this may have been better in the portrait section I didn't think of that hehe will remember for if and when there is a next time. Cheers!!
 
Great photos, Abstract! #3 is my favourite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom