Line 6 Spider Amp III 75 Watt
3772729365_1fc1ac57cc.jpg

3773505872_789a5ab6e3.jpg

3773517554_ab79e20f1d.jpg

3770859687_b4d79b3993.jpg

3679756483_e19105ded6.jpg
]

3771660080_ec4cbd2a8a.jpg
(this last one is my favorite personally)

I love the first two. The noise in the first is very effective. The interesting angle and high contrast of the second one is great. Interesting how your favorite is my least favorite. It just looks like a shot of a guitar on a bed. I'm not a guitarist, though, so I might not appreciate the emotion of it...

I like the first two a lot. Perhaps a little too much angle in number 2 but that's likely personal preference. For some reason, the others don't really do anything for me. Being a guitar player myself, I suppose I've just looked at guitars and amps too much at every angle to find them interesting :) Good job!

Matt

plz # your shots so its easier to point out.
1st is my fave as well.
4 and 6 are out of focus - not sure if that was intended but seems its due to camera shake.

thanks for the comments
and yeah the camera was shaking on those pictures

Love the first one, the noise works well with it. There are a couple others that I noticed noise in and were slightly out of focus. I like the creativity of these :)

I'm a guitarist and an absolute noob when it comes to photography. BUT, i like yours very much. Is it koa on your accoustic guitar?
I was planning to make pictures of mine, darn it :D

I'm a guitarist and an absolute noob when it comes to photography. BUT, i like yours very much. Is it koa on your accoustic guitar?

hhmm im not that sure if its Koa but it does look like it... Gotta look it up P:
I would love to see pictures of your guitar C:... what kind of guitar do you have?

hhmm im not that sure if its Koa but it does look like it... Gotta look it up P:
I would love to see pictures of your guitar C:... what kind of guitar do you have?

dude your smilies look more like Network Drive addresses :lol:

this joke will only be laughed at by the geeks. oh god bless their souls.

love #1 and 2, in #2 i'd would have tried flipping it sideways so it dident look liek the amp was laying down, great shots none the less, keep shooting!

edit: I flipped #2 on my computer just to see and i think the depth looks amazing, give it a shot.

I am in the same boat, guitarist/singer/songwriter, trying to break into photography. I was actually planning on doing a few pics this weekend of my Taylor acoustic to get some practice with my new Rebel XS. I will post them when I do.

Is that a Dean electric, or a Jackson? What about the acoustic? I am guessing Ibanez or Dean?

Sorry, I am not skilled enough to give critique, but I saw the heading and had to look. I like the first three the best. The view down the fretboard reminds me of buying guitars on craigslist or ebay where everyone shows that pic as if it proves the neck is good. :)

love #1 and 2, in #2 i'd would have tried flipping it sideways so it dident look liek the amp was laying down, great shots none the less, keep shooting!

edit: I flipped #2 on my computer just to see and i think the depth looks amazing, give it a shot.

I will give it a try =D thanks for the tip C:
dude your smilies look more like Network Drive addresses
haha xD yeah they do P: oh well P: i like them xD

I am in the same boat, guitarist/singer/songwriter, trying to break into photography. I was actually planning on doing a few pics this weekend of my Taylor acoustic to get some practice with my new Rebel XS. I will post them when I do.

Is that a Dean electric, or a Jackson? What about the acoustic? I am guessing Ibanez or Dean?

Sorry, I am not skilled enough to give critique, but I saw the heading and had to look. I like the first three the best. The view down the fretboard reminds me of buying guitars on craigslist or ebay where everyone shows that pic as if it proves the neck is good.

Yeah there both Dean.. I love Dean guitars
I have a Dean MLX (ill post a picture sooner or later), Dean Razorback (which is the one with the neck) and the Acoustic is a Dean PED FTGE saving up for a Dean Razorback 7

On my side, i have many beauties... But most of them are in France. I'll try to capture the flaming top of my Jackon soloist, the LP standardl and most of all the Moser wraith with ziricote top i have here ^^
I just have a wide angle lense, i guess i have to buy something else to do my guitars justice ah ah ah.

Most reactions

Back