Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like Father
2004-04-10_andy_and_guitar_500b1_bw.jpg

Like Son
jeremy_guitar_5002.jpg

andy_jeremy_500.jpg

i love the last one!!!

i also love your son's Ibanez...that was my first guitar!!

md

Thanks Matt,

Yesterday was one of the first nice spring days we've had since we gave him the guitar last week (I think I'm still on 'Greatest Mom' status). I'm glad to hear you like the Ibanez - I don't know much about guitars so I asked someone I work with to help pick it out. Both my son and my husband are learning - I'm hearing a lot of E G A E G BA these days. :wink:

Well I like #s 1 and 2 they are nice portraits :thumbsup:, they look as if they where taken in two differ settings, but IMO in #3 father & son look out of place :scratch:

Ibanez makes a very user friendly guitar...

lets see..

steve vai
joe satriani
Korn
limp bizkit

alot of bands use that very guitar!! good pick mom!!!!!

md

Just remember...E A D G B E ...and everything will be ok!!

Hey cool shots Tammy. I like 1 and 3 for their composition. Ibanez are indeed good guitars. My brother has an acoustic Ibanez and I love playing it. If you get tired of hearing your son playing the guitar you might want to see if his amp has a headphone plug. When I first started learning, I played hours on end. Everyone was sick of it except me of course. :wink:

Found another one that belongs here...

andy_and_guitar2_600.jpg

Having a headphone jack was pretty much a requirement when my husband went amp shopping, but it hasn't been used yet. To be honest, they have to put up with my musical noise more than I have to put up with theirs. Even though my oldest plays drums (and is learning guitar), my youngest plays trombone (and wants a bass), my husband is playing acoustic - I can outdo them all when it comes to awful noises - I'm learning the 'tin whistle' - and when you miss the high notes on a tin whistle.... :shock: - it's pretty bad.

btw - Happy easter everyone :albino:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back