Guitar pics ... and a ukelele for cc

doziergraphic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing with some lighting and dof with a couple of my guitars... and a ukelele!

IMG_0183_web.jpg

IMG_0185_web.jpg

IMG_0186_web.jpg

IMG_0110_web.jpg

IMG_0221_web.jpg

They aren't bad, but they aren't terribly interesting either. I think the only keeper is #4. The others are sorta bland. Also, the instruments in #1, #2, and #5 are tilted.

The angles are very similar for all of the pictures, which turns me off a bit. They're not bad pictures by any means, but I wish there was more variation.

The angles are very similar for all of the pictures, which turns me off a bit. They're not bad pictures by any means, but I wish there was more variation.

I agree with this. They are cool but try some different angles.

i'll shoot some new angles. It started as just getting one shot of each of my guitars, but I have 12 so it started dragging on a bit, same thing with pp. So I'm planning to go back and shoot one at a time with every possible angle I can come up with and see what kind of series I can put together.

But technically I was looking for comments regarding the dof, light and to hear if that white/cream color comes through, or if it's too bright, etc.

Thanks for all the comments!

Most reactions

Back