E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2006 #1 Here's a photo I took at 4:00 am last night, with added frame
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #2 Nice, I'm guessing from the headstock is it one of Vai's series of guitars? Only thing I'm not too keen on is the top right where the texture changes and maybe the very heacy shadow bottom right that makes the edge of the head blend into the shadow.
Nice, I'm guessing from the headstock is it one of Vai's series of guitars? Only thing I'm not too keen on is the top right where the texture changes and maybe the very heacy shadow bottom right that makes the edge of the head blend into the shadow.