What's new

Guitarist, Ryan McGarvey Shots

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Twenty-five year old guitarist Ryan McGarvey is from Albuquerque New Mexico. I 1st met Ryan in 2010 at the Mississippi Valley Blues Festival in Dubuque, Iowa. He was the surprise artist at the festival. He was selected by Eric Clapton to appear at the 2010 Crossroads Festal in Chicago. I recently shot Ryan's show at The Muddy Waters in Dubuque. I have selected 3 shots from his photo gallery.
1.
$Ryan McGarvey (1 of 1).webp























































2.
$Ryan McGarvey (1 of 1)-3.webp$Ryan McGarvey (1 of 1)-2.webp
 
#1 is my favorite though the shadows have a really blue hue that I'm not liking.

#2 Out of focus (unless the focus is the Mic, which you can barely see).

#3 I can't tell what the focal point is.. but it's OOF.
 
#1 is my favorite though the shadows have a really blue hue that I'm not liking.

#2 Out of focus (unless the focus is the Mic, which you can barely see).

#3 I can't tell what the focal point is.. but it's OOF.
Thank you for your CC

Blue light is from the stage lights and the mike is not the focus, Ryan is and the focus is the upper neck of the Les Paul.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom