Gull In a Lot

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While riding past this gull this morning the reflections grabbed my attention so I stopped for a shot. Not the sharpest but I still like it.
11142035-studio B&W.jpg

love this photo

I like it! It's nice that he stayed as still as he did for you.

Just for fun, try a crop just below the bird's belly, so the top of the frame only shows those legs and the bottom shows the body in the reflection. A little overall brightening and a contrast boost, and the image will become something else completely. ;) Just a thought.

Just for fun, try a crop just below the bird's belly, so the top of the frame only shows those legs and the bottom shows the body in the reflection. A little overall brightening and a contrast boost, and the image will become something else completely. ;) Just a thought.
Thanks, and I may try that.

I tried it and I like it. :playful: Thanks for the idea, I'll have to remember it.

11142035-studio-studio-studio.jpg

Hey, it's your shot, I just noticed something about it. ;)

I really like it, glad you gave it a go!

Most reactions

Back