Gun pics... C&C welcome

I've had that ammo so long I don't even remember where I found it. But I've kept it... because I've not found another one. :) If you look close, it's kind of tattered.

I've had that ammo so long I don't even remember where I found it. But I've kept it... because I've not found another one. :) If you look close, it's kind of tattered.

I'm hoping to find some old stock of the .357Mag Gold Dot Short Barrel. I like their performance, and the normal GD .357 125grn isn't bad, but there's just something about the Short Barrel that feels better in my 5-shot snub.

I'm surprised I haven't worn the nickel off my last 5 GDSBs, unloading them for a practice session and reloading afterward. I'm hoarding them like I was hoarding the last of my PMC Starfire .357s until my wife used a couple to scare off a coyote that was after the cats.

I really like number 5, although I think the crease in the... green jacket? detracts from the image a little. Still, some very nice, creative shots. I quite like the white balance.

Thanks for all your comments guys... I just threw these together really with not much thought... I probably took 150 shots and the majority of them were throw away junk, a few other good ones in addition to these but I didn't want to put up more than 5 pictures...

I do agree that 1 and 4 are easily the most boring of them but I was mainly practicing DOF with those pictures.

nice shots
my dh just got a new piece and I've been wanting to shoot it (um, I mean photograph it, I'm still scared to actually use these things) but didn't have any clue on how to set it up.

I miss my P22. Such a fun gun to shoot! I have a Glock 26, but it was a really hard choice between the Glock and the XD Sub9 like yours. Nice pictures too! I like the last one the best.

Phelan, who put the extended magazine well on your Kimber?

Most reactions

Back